TGIF!
Happy Saint Patty's Day! A day of green, a day of bar crawls (or not!), a day of green beer, and all of that jazz. Me, I did nothing special to mark the day. Then again I don't celebrate any holidays, so why be any different today?
Anyway, it is Friday! I made it to the end of the week, minus yesterday. This is my last weekend of Spring Break and come Monday I will be back in the swing of school again. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning, and then the weekend is all mine. (I can already tell this blog post will have no overarching meaning or theme or whatnot).
Now I am laying here in bed with my Kitty (see below). I am planning to read on the book I've been reading and then crashing. Hopefully Kitty won't hack up a hairball in my bed tonight like he did the other night. Poor thing.
And I am outta here, I am yawning so much. I probably should call it a night.
Anyway, it is Friday! I made it to the end of the week, minus yesterday. This is my last weekend of Spring Break and come Monday I will be back in the swing of school again. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning, and then the weekend is all mine. (I can already tell this blog post will have no overarching meaning or theme or whatnot).
Now I am laying here in bed with my Kitty (see below). I am planning to read on the book I've been reading and then crashing. Hopefully Kitty won't hack up a hairball in my bed tonight like he did the other night. Poor thing.
And I am outta here, I am yawning so much. I probably should call it a night.


Comments
Post a Comment