Feeling Better, Woohoo!
Well today is the first day I have started feeling like I am getting better. Of course I am; I have a doctor's appointment Monday morning. Murphy's Law I guess. But I will gladly accept getting better in exchange for what I have felt the last two weeks. I opened the window in my bedroom to feel the breeze come through. My bedroom has been feeling a bit stale and stuffy. Kitty is definitely enjoying the window and breeze as well. Soon I will even have my voice back and I will be able to sing to the world again, though that is probably a torture the world can do without!
I got my lab results back the other day. My t-cells have went up to 822, up from 620. I am still undetectable. Seeing my lab results was reassuring because I was worried about having been off my meds for a week (again) and worried the bronchitis had depressed my immune system. I still worry this off and on manner in which I have been forced into these last couple of years will eventually lead to treatment failure for Stribild. I read an article that Stribild resistance (well, to one of the drugs in Stribild) has been showing up around the world. There is a 60% failure rate in Africa, and a 20% failure rate in Europe, though I have not see what the numbers are in the US. Right now I will be happy that Stribild is still working for me.
It has been a few weeks now that I have been off my antidepressant. I definitely feel more emotions and I feel them more intensely than before. That's not a good or bad thing, it's just a thing that is neutral I guess. I got bitterly upset towards this girl at work yesterday, and that stirred up some feelings for sure! But I am going to allow Karma to take care of her. Karma is a bigger bitch than me.
Comments
Post a Comment