Love is Miracle Grow!!


I am listening to “Bleeding Love” by Leona Lewis. It is where I am right now. I have decided with a certainty where I am in life and where I want to go, which is an accomplishment for me. Often, things seem dim and murky at best, as if life is a riddle to which I do not have all the clues. Can you imagine walking through a forest pathway in the fog, hard to decipher direction and sound and all that? That is how life is like for me most of the time.

There are so many pathways, so many roads down which one can go. Which ones dead end? Which ones have traffic or roadblocks or potholes? That is one of the things we have to chose, and often there is only gut feelings to go on. And I have a bad track record of ignoring those and seeing only the rosy picture.

One thing that I have learned over the years though is that you can not let fear rule you or make decisions for you. You have to go where love is, follow the love. Follow the good things and do not let the bad things hold you back or cripple you. Left unchecked, fear can get rooted inside you and hold you to the ground like deep roots of an old tree, immobile. It is important and vital to the human spirit to embrace the water and sunlight and growth. Let your roots become branches and reach for the sun. That is how I want to face life. Love is the Miracle-Grow of life. Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy! Or Cheese Whiz. Or both.

Well, my Nyquil is kicking in and so...I am off to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Stigma Means To Me

Hello, Again!

What Domestic Violence Did To Me