I Hate Crazy Dreams!!

So last night I had yet another dream about my ex, the one I was with for 8 and a half years.  The specifics of the dream may change a bit but the theme of the dreams are always the same.  In these dreams, which come frequently, we get back together after all these years apart.  Part of my, in the dream (and in real life?) is ecstatic to get back together with him, to right the wrong of having left him.  In the dream though there is always something that pops up to shatter the idea of a perfect reunion.  Last night's dream: there was some girl and her son who had moved into our apartment with us, and he was telling me this as we were walking up the stairs to the apartment, my first night back with him.  I woke up so pissed off he would keep such vital imformation from me.  I said something sarcastic to him and then I woke up.  

I think my mind is getting warped lately.  Between going back to work and the associated changes involved with that, and being more sad than usual over mom...I don't know.  Maybe I am just down because of this awful cold I have and it is coloring everything else in a bad light.  Maybe I have taken too much cold medicine and am just loopy.  I feel like I am walking a tightrope or a plank and it is enivitable that I will fall at some point.  

At least tomorrow is Friday, and then the glorious weekend will be upon us.  I see pajamas and a kitty and Netflix in my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Stigma Means To Me

Hello, Again!

What Domestic Violence Did To Me