My 40th Birthday
So today I turned 40. It was the first birthday without my mom. It was not as hard as I thought, though I believe that is because I am burying so many of my emotions. I have become an expert at avoidance. It pains me to confront things, even things inside of me. I know it is probably healthy, but it is what it is. I do not have the time or space or resources to dig deep and deal with things.
Now I have Thanksgiving coming up in a couple of weeks. Last year on Thanksgiving me and mom and Michael went to Cracker Barrel. And then later that night we went to Staples so I could wait in line to but my Chromebook. Even towards the end she sacrificed things for my happiness.
Now I have Thanksgiving coming up in a couple of weeks. Last year on Thanksgiving me and mom and Michael went to Cracker Barrel. And then later that night we went to Staples so I could wait in line to but my Chromebook. Even towards the end she sacrificed things for my happiness.
Comments
Post a Comment